Partisan Democrat

Friday, August 18, 2006

Impressive

Just getting back to normal after being at the fair. Democrat day was impressive, as big a crowd as I've ever seen. I wasn't really sure what to expect given all the craziness leading up to the event, but it went much better than I was expecting. The Speaker showed up and did what he had to do, Obama went all out in support of the ticket and Mayor Daley and a bunch of the Congressional Delegation was there, I can't remember the last time that happened. The crowd was enormous and the only drawback was that there was a long line for food. It worked out for the best, I just went and got a porkchop on a stick instead.

The program was a little long, although you could actually hear it this year. All in all it was a fun day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home